Our quick, easy and free guide on how to look after your candle & yourself when you get your candle home.
- Remove the plantable seeded paper dust cover BEFORE your 1st burn. It's only for use when the candle is in transit. It's for planting, not burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended, near pets or children.
- Protect surfaces; the candle glass can get hot.
- Burn for between 2-4hrs a time (this prevents tunnelling & wasted wax).
- Ideally, snuff out your candle with a proper candle snuffer. This prevents excess smoking.
- Trim your wick with sharp scissors! Trim to approx 3mm after each burn (this is super important to do).
- Say goodbye to your candle when there is 1cm of wax left. Time to try another scent.
- Do not burn candle near draughts or flammable materials.
LASTLY, LOVE YOUR CANDLE AS LOADS OF LOVE WENT INTO MAKING IT FOR YOU.